FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Graduation Day: Finishing Our 10th Complete Year
Having recently closed the books on its 10th full year of operations, ICCIE ended 2014 with a flurry of activity, increasing enrollments, and its best year since its launch in 2004. Looking forward to 2015, there is no plan to let up, with an increasing number of hot topic webinars, a new course in the works, and a website update that will make the organization more efficient and eventually offer new features for students, faculty, and alumni of ICCIE. With hundreds of individuals who have already earned the Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) designation and many more on the way, ICCIE is proudly carving a new landscape for the captive insurance industry.
Developing ICCIE Course: “Regulation of Captives”
ICCIE is delighted to announce the development of its new course “Regulation of Captives.” The course will highlight, among other things, how captives are regulated, dealing with the domicile regulators, “dos” and “don’ts” related to captive regulation, what to do when problems arise, and many other topics. Leading the development charge is South Carolina Captive Regulator Jeff Kehler, with input from several other current and former domicile regulators. ICCIE is planning to offer this course for the first time sometime in the fall of 2015. Please be on the lookout for it!
ICCIE Website improvements
ICCIE is making significant improvements to its website in 2015 and into 2016. Over the first several months all the changes will focus on making the ICCIE staff more efficient and streamlined. Later in the year we will be adding private accessibility for students, faculty and alumni network members. Sometime in 2016 we will add a cosmetic overhaul to the ICCIE website as well. We look forward to giving you additional details as portions of the project become completed.
ICCIE will again be offering several scholarships in 2015. Scholarships that have been available through the Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA), Housing Authority Insurance Group, and the Bermuda Insurance Managers’ Association will again be offered this year. Please see the ICCIE website(http://www.iccie.org/Scholarship.shtml) for details on eligibility and application requirements.
Mitch Cantor presenting the 2014 Harry House Captive
Insurance Modular Scholarship Award to Tagel Nicola
Diploma presentation at IMAC
Rob Leadbetter and Mitch Cantor presenting ACI to Peter Shaw
Diploma presentations at VCIA
ICCIE faculty member, Sean Rider, presenting ACI to Jennifer Stalvey
ICCIE faculty member, Carl Terzer, presenting ACI to Mark Shiels
The following individuals recently completed the Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) professional designation:
- Mark Abbott, Bisrisksolutions – Ontario
- Glyne Buchanan, Anguilla Financial Services Commission
- Cathy Colbert, Iroquios Captive Services – Tennessee
- Michelle Forbes, CHCL Fiduciary Group – St. Kitts and Nevis
- Donna Foti, Ahold USA – Massachusetts
- John Hartman, Visonex – Wisconsin
- Evorna Hodge, Anguilla Financial Services Commission
- Ryan Maxwell, North Carolina
- Gina Papadakis, Driscoll Children’s Hospital – Texas
- William Phelps, Friedlander Company – Florida
- Bryan Ridgway, CIC Services – Tennessee
- Jacqueline Seeskin, Assurance Agency – Illinois
- Peter Shaw, ReliaMax Insurance Company – South Dakota
- Linda Syth, WisMed – Wisconsin
- Keith Tanner, IOA USA – Florida
- Nancy Thomas, Maryland
- Troy Toulouse, Ohio
- Benjamin Whitehouse, State of Tennessee
- Jim Wright, Care Source – Ohio
- Pamela Zanzucchi, Artexrisk – Arizona
- Michael Zuckerman, Temple University – Pennsylvania
For additional information on these or any other matters contact ICCIE Executive Director Mitch Cantor at 802.651.9051 or email@example.com.