Keith Jones concentrates in the areas of insurance, financial services and health care, with a specialization in the formation and operation of captive insurance companies and risk retention groups. He represents clients before state and federal regulatory agencies and advocates on behalf of clients before legislators, committees and administrative agencies.
Keith graduated cum laude from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 2004, where he served as an Executive Board member for the Hale Moot Court Honors Program and was awarded the Mason C. Brown Award for commitment to justice and trial advocacy skill. Keith served as a judicial extern in the chambers of the Honorable Napoleon A. Jones, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California in 2003.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Vermont Captive Insurance Association
- National Risk Retention Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Areas of practice
- Business Entity/Commercial
- Captive Insurance
- Financial Services/Banking
- Government Relations
- Health Care
- Washington, DC
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, B.A.