David J. Angus, II practices law with the Captive Insurance, Business + Transactions, and Taxation teams at Paul Frank + Collins. Dave has advised captive insurance companies and risk retention groups for the past 15 years, gaining a deep understanding of the many legal and regulatory facets facing these companies. He is active in the captive insurance industry serving on the legislative committee of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association since 2007. Dave has twice chaired this committee.
In addition to his work with captive insurance clients, Dave advises Vermont business entities and owners, utilizing his legal expertise to guide effective solutions throughout the life a company. This includes advice regarding entity selection, mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, business succession planning, sale of the business, and dissolution.
Prior to joining PF+C, Dave pursued a career as a transactional attorney in firms in Boston and Vermont. For the last decade, Dave owned and operated a firm he founded in Vermont.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2004
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 2001
- Boston College, B.S. in Marketing and Finance , 1998
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2002
- State of Vermont, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont, 2004