Many of the Tennessee Captive Insurance Association 8th Annual Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: There is no limit to the number of CEs that may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences. (NEW).
To receive credit for this live session, there is a charge of $100 ($75 for AAN members). The ICCIE Office will notify you after the conference regarding methods of payment. To receive credit, payments must be made within 30 days of receiving notification. (NEW)
ACI graduates can take advantage of a CE Subscription Package. ACIs can prepay for their 12 credits in webinars and live sessions at Captive Conferences for $1,100 (non-refundable). This can be purchased at any time, and the credits may be used over more than one renewal window. (NEW)
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
Tuesday, June 19
- Why Consider a Captive?
- It’s Not Always Smooth Sailing: The Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Implementing Wellness Programs through a Medical Stop Loss Captive Have Positive Effects on Workers Compensation
- Hot Topics
Wednesday, June 20
- Lights, Camera…Cyber Attack!!
- Breaking Down Schedule F and When/Why is Collateral Necessary
- Why We Chose to Start a Captive – The Real World
- Enterprise Risk Management…includes your Captive’s Assets!
- Five Months In, and Still Confused? Continuing the Tax Reform Discussion