Mr. Mrotek is a Consulting Actuary with The Actuarial Advantage, having joined the firm in 2013. Kyle has worked as a property/casualty actuarial consultant for 15 years. In his current position Mr. Mrotek specializes in providing actuarial services to insurance companies, self-insured entities, and lending institutions.
Prior to joining The Actuarial Advantage, Mr. Mrotek was a Vice President with Marsh Captive Solutions for three years providing a variety of actuarial services to several dozen captive insurance companies encompassing many domiciles, industries, and coverages. He was also a Principal at Milliman, Inc. for 11 years working as an actuarial consultant to insurance and reinsurance companies, captive insurers, lending institutions, investors, and government agencies. Kyle also worked in London on secondment for 18 months.
- Fellow Casualty Actuarial Society
- Member American Academy of Actuaries
Past Client Engagements:
- Assist Fortune 500 company’s property/casualty insurance group with quarterly loss reserving.
- Complete loss reserving and funding analyses for the captive medical professional liability insurer of a medical services group in Arizona.
- Develop rating plan for a niche insurer underwriting auto loan default insurance.
- Perform due diligence on loss reserves of a Danish commercial insurer for M&A consideration.
- Advise investment group on intrinsic value of portfolio of non-agency mortgage-backed securities.
- Appraise feasibility of various products liability loss retentions for medical device manufacturer.