Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) is proud to offer this webinar, Enterprise Risk Management: Driving ERM within the Captive’s Member Base.
This session provides an overview of Enterprise Risk Management and looks at how the captive insurance company can be used to drive ERM within its member/ insured (s) base. To lay the foundation the panel provides an overview of ERM by exploring its concepts as they apply to captive insurance companies. Lessons from RRGs and captive insurance companies are shared and the topic of captive insurance regulation is examined as a driving force for ERM. The panel will then discuss how a captive insurance company, if properly managed, can be a driver for ERM within the member/insured(s) organizations. Topics focused on will include:
- Captive Board meeting best practices
- How the captive board becomes ERM champions
- The proactive risk management captive insurance company can impact the member/insured(s) organizational risk management by addressing the following:
- Claims Management
- Loss prevention
- Benefit of managing interdependent exposures to loss as a portfolio of risk
- Business Continuity Planning
- Strategic Risk Management
The webinar also provides the actuary’s perspective concentrating on the use of data to manage risk. There will be a focus on the quantification and management of the risks associated with meeting organizational risk financing goals. Topics covered will include underwriting risk, liquidity risk, solvency risk, and strategic risks associated with the use and expansion of the captive insurance company to address emerging risks faced by the member/insured’s such as cyber and supply chain. This engaging webinar provides the student with multiple opportunities to ask questions and engage with the presenters.
- Michael Zuckerman – Independent Risk Management Consultant and Assistant Professor, Temple University Fox School of Business
- Matthew T. Coyle – Principal Consultant, CTM Enterprise Risk Advisers, LLC. (Specializing in Insurer Rating Advisory and Risk Management)
- Actuary – Rob Walling – Principal and Consulting Actuary, Pinnacle Actuarial Resources, Inc.
All participants must attend the seminar in its entirety to receive credit.
If attending in person you must sign-in on the attendance sheet presented during the seminar.
The following credits are available upon the successful completion
2 ACI CE credits
1 ICCIE Teleconference credit
Delivery Method: Computer / VOIP Only
$100 per ACI designation graduate
$100 per attendee from companies with employees enrolled in ICCIE
$100 per ICCIE modular student
$90 per ACI Alumni Network member
Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement