Learn how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s property loss exposures with The Institutes’ Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance (CPCU 551) course.
- Introduction to commercial property insurance
- Building and personal property coverage form
- Causes of loss forms
- Other commercial property coverage options
- Flood, earthquake, and specialty forms
- Business income insurance
- Inland marine and ocean cargo
- Commercial crime insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Businessowners policies
- Industry-specific policies
- Surety bonds
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.