Many of the 2018 Bermuda Captive Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: There is no limit to the number of CEs that may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences. (NEW).
To receive credit for this live session, there is a charge of $100 ($75 for AAN members). The ICCIE Office will notify you after the conference regarding methods of payment. To receive credit, payments must be made within 30 days of receiving notification. (NEW)
ACI graduates can take advantage of a CE Subscription Package. ACIs can prepay for their 12 credits in webinars and live sessions at Captive Conferences for $1,100 (non-refundable). This can be purchased at any time, and the credits may be used over more than one renewal window. (NEW)
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
Monday, June 11
- Risk-The World Over. Emerging LATAM, Asia 7 Canadian Markets Review
- Technology and the Associated Risk – The Software Application
Tuesday, June 12
- Everything in Moderation
- The New World of Insurance Accounting
- De-Bunking Common Captive Myths
Wednesday, June 13
- The Benefits and Challenges of Board Diversity – Building an Effective Board for Your Captive
- The Investment Committee: What are the Right Questions?
- US Tax Reform – It is a New world
Click here for more information on the 2018 Bermuda Captive Conference