Johnson Lambert LLP (2013-Present)
- Actively participates in client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing and completing audits and managing budget for insurance company audits.
- Responsibilities include audit planning, control testing, interim testing, substantive and analytical testing of accounts, internal control assessment and testing, and analysis for investment portfolios and actuarial reports.
AIG Management – Accountant (2011-2013)
- Managed accounts payable, reconciled bank accounts, prepared expense reports, generated financial reports and day-to-day management of various captive clients, recorded annual and quarterly NAIC filings and maintained accounting IT on a client-per-client basis. Also included a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks.
Professional and Service Activities
South Carolina Captive Insurance Association
- Conference Program Committee Member (2017 – present)
Vermont Captive Insurance Association
- Conference Program Committee Member (2014 – 2016)
International Center for Captive Insurance Education
- Board Member (2017 – present)
American Red Cross
- Registration/Canteen Volunteer (2011 – 2016)
Internal Revenue Service
- Tax Preparer (VITA) Volunteer (2012)
BS in Accounting, Champlain College
- Vermont Society of CPAs
- South Carolina Associate of CPAs
Enjoys football, hiking, golfing, and kayaking.