Understand risk management principles and practices with The Institutes’ Risk Management Principles and Practices (ARM 54) course.
Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to risk management
- Risk management standards and guidelines
- Hazard risk
- Operational, financial, ,and strategic risk
Segment B Topics:
- Risk management framework and process
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk treatment
Segment C Topics:
- Financial statement risk analysis
- Capital investment and financial risk
- Monitoring and reporting on risk
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.