Many of the South Carolina Captive Insurance Association’s Executive Educational Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
- Captive Value: Value Drivers for Forming A Captive
- Audit Update: Loss Footnote Disclosures for Insurance Contracts
- Exploring the Captive Tax Landscape – Recent Developments and What Might Be Ahead
- Medical Stop Loss: The Good, The Bad and The Beautiful
- Known and Unknown Risks Within Your Captive Portfolio
- Hot Topics and Trends in Captives
Click here for more information about the 2017 South Carolina Captive Insurance Association’s 18th Annual Executive Educational Conference