Many of the HCIC Annual Forum’s sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
- Defying Disruption In the Captive Industry
- Cultivating Innovation in Your Captive
- Update On New Issues in Federal and State Taxes (co-sponsored by ICCIE)
- Captive Flexibility: Solving Insurance Quirks
- Expanding Beyond Your Original Business Plan
- Hot Topics in the Captive & RRG Industry
- Captive Investing – Cultivating and Sustaining Growth
- Pools and 3rd Party Programs – The Water is Fine
- Get Your Hands Dirty with Analytics & Your Captive
- Changing Environment for Public Sector Risk Management and Captives
Click here for more information about the 2017 Hawaii Captive Insurance Council Annual Forum