Many of the World Captive Forum sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
- Brexit, BEPS and Other International Regulations
- Controlling Costs in a Work Comp Captive: The Rolling Stones Were Wrong – Time Isn’t on
- Your Side Global Employee Benefit Programs: Are They Still Worth It?
- Medical Stop-Loss: Structuring the Risks
- Pooling in Microcaptives
- Spicing Up Your Captive
- Reinsurance in the Aftermath: Impact of 2017 Storms and Quakes
- Selling Captives to the C-Suite
- Time for a Captive Refresh?
- Growing Your Captive with Voluntary Benefits
- Care Captives – The Conflicts and Opportunities
- Multiple Captives – Why and How?
- Regulatory Hot Topics
- Cell Company Overview and Innovative Applications
- Managing Risks in a Captive’s Portfolio
- The World of RRGs (Risk Retention Groups)
- Successful Captives: Three Case Studies