Many of the World Captive Forum sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
- Brexit, BEPS and Other International Regulations
- Controlling Costs in a Work Comp Captive: The Rolling Stones Were Wrong – Time Isn’t on
- Your Side Global Employee Benefit Programs: Are They Still Worth It?
- Medical Stop-Loss: Structuring the Risks
- Pooling in Microcaptives
- Spicing Up Your Captive
- Reinsurance in the Aftermath: Impact of 2017 Storms and Quakes
- Selling Captives to the C-Suite
- Time for a Captive Refresh?
- Growing Your Captive with Voluntary Benefits
- Care Captives – The Conflicts and Opportunities
- Multiple Captives – Why and How?
- Regulatory Hot Topics
- Cell Company Overview and Innovative Applications
- Managing Risks in a Captive’s Portfolio
- The World of RRGs (Risk Retention Groups)
- Successful Captives: Three Case Studies