Many of the 2018 Vermont Captive Insurance Association Annual Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: There is no limit to the number of CEs that may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences. (NEW).
To receive credit for this live session, there is a charge of $100 ($75 for AAN members). The ICCIE Office will notify you after the conference regarding methods of payment. To receive credit, payments must be made within 30 days of receiving notification. (NEW)
ACI graduates can take advantage of a CE Subscription Package. ACIs can prepay for their 12 credits in webinars and live sessions at Captive Conferences for $1,100 (non-refundable). This can be purchased at any time, and the credits may be used over more than one renewal window. (NEW)
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
Tuesday, August 7
- Governance Standards for RRGs
- Future-Proofing Your Captive
- Tax Reform: Where the Dust Settled
- Financial Statement 101
- Succession Planning – Bridging the Next Generation of Leaders
Wednesday, August 8
- Owner Lessons Learned From Establishing a Captive
- The Changing Profile of Risk – How are the Reinsurance Markets Adapting?
- Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technology – Scenarios for Captives
- A Tale of Two RRGs – Healthcare Trends Affecting Captives
- Economic Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Actuarial Reports – Upon Further Inspection
- Great Ideas for Presenting to a Board
- Natural Catastrophes and Their Impact on Risk Management
- A Case Study Workshop – Reserves to Resolution
Thursday, August 9
- Hot Topics with Dave Provost
- Contingency Plans – Disaster to Recovery
- Integrated Solutions: The Future of Risk Management
- The Cognitive Captive: Artificial Intelligence for Smarter Insurance
- Innovative Spotlight: Financing Unique Risks
Click here for more information on the VCIA 2018 Annual Conference