Many of the Bermuda Captive Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
- A Captive Insurance Companies’ Investment Portfolio: Design & Implementation
- Tax developments and updates – what the future may hold
- Captives and Employee Benefits – Change that unlocks new value and control
- Impact of cyber and emerging technology risks for captive insurers, insurance solutions and latest risk developments
- New and evolving developments and innovations in insurance placements, products and coverages
- Investments – an insight into Innovation and trends with a global perspective on market developments, institutional responses, client requirements and risk appetite
- Reacting and adapting to challenges – a discussion with the owners of pioneering and creative captives
- Discussion on claims trends, emerging issues and loss development
- Emerging solutions in run-off and legacy options for captives
- Investment products and strategies for innovative captives – a review of investment products, portfolio mix, duration and risk profile