Many of the National Risk Retention Association’s Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
- Risk Management and Big Data: Making the Most of Your Data
- Building a More Robust Membership: Some Creative Program Ideas
- Enterprise Risk Management: The Perpetual Soft Market, Financial Shifts, Competition & Regulation
- The Legal Outlook: Artificial Intelligence and the Paradigm Shift from Personal to Products Liability Facing Many Businesses
- Executive Management: How will savvy insurance executives gain an edge in building their businesses?
- A Winning Program for Enhanced Member Services: Better use of Advocacy, Contracts & Education
- Reinsurers: Should Intermediaries Be Worried? – Capacity and the Reinsurers’ Response to the Soft Market
- Capital Outlook: Tools You Didn’t Know that You Can Use