Many of the National Risk Retention Association’s Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please complete the sign-in sheet at the session or obtain a certificate of completion for your participation and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
You will receive one TC or one ICCIE CE for the following sessions:
- Risk Management and Big Data: Making the Most of Your Data
- Building a More Robust Membership: Some Creative Program Ideas
- Enterprise Risk Management: The Perpetual Soft Market, Financial Shifts, Competition & Regulation
- The Legal Outlook: Artificial Intelligence and the Paradigm Shift from Personal to Products Liability Facing Many Businesses
- Executive Management: How will savvy insurance executives gain an edge in building their businesses?
- A Winning Program for Enhanced Member Services: Better use of Advocacy, Contracts & Education
- Reinsurers: Should Intermediaries Be Worried? – Capacity and the Reinsurers’ Response to the Soft Market
- Capital Outlook: Tools You Didn’t Know that You Can Use